Family Case Management
Help is Available
Family Case Management is a free program offered in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Human Services that connects pregnant women and children under the age of one to health and wellness services. This program offers guidance and support to families so that they have healthy babies and lead healthy lives.
Family Case Management helps to:
- Find a doctor early in your pregnancy so that you have a healthy baby
- Find a doctor for your child
- Get health insurance for your children through AllKids
- Teach how to keep your children and family healthy
Case managers work to:
- Design a plan of action based on those needs
- Identify needs within your family
- Promote wellness in your family
Family Case Management can connect you with:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call (309) 888-5517, (309) 888-5462, or (800) 474-0800.