Obtain Copy of Payment History / Court Record

If you were ordered to make your payments through the State Disbursement Unit, then your payment history may be obtained through the office of the Circuit Clerk in the county where the order was entered. (If you have moved and had your case registered in other counties, then it may be necessary for you to get copies from each county of the years that they maintained your records). Payment history records that are maintained in an automated system are $4.00 per page of printout. They may be certified upon request for an additional $6.00 charge.