What do I need to bring to my WIC appointment?
It is important that you bring everything listed below to your appointment otherwise we may be unable to provide service to you.
For Certification Appointments:
- Your child
- Proof of residential address (the Illinois Medical Care card is no longer an acceptable proof of address)
- 2 recent paycheck stubs for each person in the household, or proof of an active SNAP case (an award letter or the ability to display an active case screen by logging into the SNAP website)
- Immunization records (if the child received shots at a place other than the health department)
- Completed Medically Prescribed Formula Form (PDF) (only needed if formula is prescribed to you by your doctor)
For Nutrition/Education Session:
- Your WIC ID folder
- Proof of address (if your address is different since your last appointment)
WIC Eligibility Guidelines
To view the current WIC Eligibility Guidelines click here.
Nutritious food packages are provided without cost to pregnant, postpartum, or nursing women who demonstrate a need as determined by meeting the following criteria:
- Is a resident of McLean County
- Is pregnant or has had a baby in the past six months
- Has a child younger than 5 years old
- Has physical, nutritional, and financial need as determined by an evaluation and screening
- Meets income guidelines
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
View full USDA Non- Discrimination Statement here.