Permits, Applications & Registration

Resources you need to produce and serve food safely

Whether you operate a food establishment or would like to sell homemade foods, there are permits, applications, and registrations you need to know about.

If you’re a restaurant owner, you can download the permits you need to start or expand your food service business.

If you want to sell a homemade food product, you can learn about the kinds of food products you are allowed sell – and how to produce food safely. You can also download registration forms.

Get more info on the links below: