|Green box = Available|
For 1st or 2nd doses
|Blue box = Available|
For those with 2nd dose voucher code
|Red box = Unavailable|
No appointments available for that timeslot
Vaccination Clinic Dates
|Click here for a tutorial on how to complete your registrations process in ENGLISH or in ESPAÑOL.|
For a copy of the Vaccine Clinic Registration Form, please CLICK HERE.
Wed., Thurs., Fri., Sat.,
|For Grossinger Motors Arena Clinics|
Enter through the main arena doors (directly across from the Health Department)
Your safety is our top concern. No drop-offs on Madison Street. Please use the Bloomington Ice Center circle (on the South side of the arena - enter off Olive Street) to drop off patrons with mobility issues.
A new communication system is available to provide updates about when and where vaccine clinics will be so that you will be able to schedule an appointment through our website. Please sign up using the new form linked below. In addition, local media stations, our social media pages, and the McLean County Health Department website are where we will continue to provide updates.
- What is an Emergency Use Authorization? How is safety taken into account?
- Will the COVID-19 vaccine give me COVID-19?
- How do vaccines work in our bodies? Are there different types?
- What is an mRNA vaccine? How is it different from past vaccines we have had in the U.S.?
- If I already had COVID-19, should I get vaccinated?
- Will getting a COVID-19 vaccine cause me to test positive on COVID-19 viral tests?
- When will I be able to get a vaccine? How will they be distributed?
- All the research indicates that I am a high risk for contracting COVID-19, yet I am not considered eligible for the vaccine yet. How is that fair?
- How is a vaccine developed in the U.S.? What kind of regulatory process is there to determine if it is safe and effective?
- What is 'Operation Warp Speed'?
- Where can I find more information on vaccine preparedness?